How We Achieve Top Coverage
|»||We update continually, week-in and week-out, and even over holidays, because hackers never take a break.
|»||We check against the entire OWASP Top 10.
|»||Is up-to-date on the most recent and relevant vulnerabilities.
In our QA Lab, we reproduce environments with real systems to cover a large cross-section of the most common target systems on the Internet. We constantly add to this list.
|»||Not only do we test against the latest versions of popular platforms, but also against older versions still in common use.
|»||We even test against competing products as part of our regular QA to ensure absolute thoroughness and completeness.
PCI Scan - Cloud
Industry-Best PCI Scans
Fact: 92% of data breaches resulted from external sources, 17% from insiders and <1% from business partners *
Fact: 96% of breaches were avoidable through simple or intermediate controls. *
Fact: 21% of breached organizations were PCI-DSS compliant * - Another reason to Go Beyond Compliance.
What PCI Compliance Is & Isn’t
Most people think that becoming PCI Compliant simply means getting quarterly external scans PCI Requirement 11.2.2). And while that is technically sufficient to pass the directly enforced part of PCI, it only skims the surface of the PCI Requirements. These Requirements also specify "regular internal scans" (Requirement 11.2.1), "external change scans" (Requirement 11.2.3), and external web scans (Requirement 6.6). See the Complete PCI Requirements
In reality PCI consists of 12 Main requirements and 312 sub requirements. Missing just a single of these sub requirements invalidates your PCI Compliance and exposes you to lawsuits and state mandated liability.
The truth is that most companies offering PCI Compliance are only administering these quarterly external scans. Verizon reported that, in 2010, 92% of attacks were not highly difficult.* Because of the way that PCI Compliance is handled, many of the victims were likely compliant and at risk – all at the same time.
But there is no need to remain exposed to a continuing unacceptable risk. netVigilance’s PCI completely satisfies the PCI requirement 11.2.2, and with an upgrade to netVigilance Total Coverage with PCI & Web Scan you cover the entire 6.6 and 11.2 PCI Requirements. The result of our Total Coverage with PCI & Web Scan is as close to Total Security for your company as possible.
netVigilance — PCI-DSS Approved Scanning
As an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), we are fully certified to assess PCI compliance for requirement 11.2.2. Our assessments go above and Beyond Compliance for global businesses, merchants and retailers, with:
- A well-documented, fast, easy, reliable way to achieve PCI compliance that protects cardholder information and mitigates your risks – with all required PCI validation reports and proof of compliance provided
- Infrastructure scans of critical network components that cover 100% of all PCI-DSS requirements and most all common vulnerabilities on the Internet, a breadth far more comprehensive than any competitor’s. This breadth encompasses everything from Bugtraq to full SANS Top 20 coverage to OWASP to known vulnerabilities from all the major manufacturers
- Easy detection of non-compliant components validates key infrastructure risk areas
- Identification of vulnerabilities per the internationally recognized CVE standard, and rated per the CVSS 2.0 specification
- The assurance that comes from using netVigilance — the ASV that provides more updates and corrections to the NIST database of CVSS 2.0 scores than all other ASVs in the world combined
Industry-Best PCI-DSS Scan Details
Our PCI-DSS scan includes the following components and the PCI-mandated report:
- Infrastructure Network Security Scan
- Web Application Scan
- State-of-the-Art PCI Compliance Reports
The netVigilance Free PCI Rescan Warranty